These content guidelines are a general statement of Bunndle’s advertising and publishing standards and are
not intended to be comprehensive. All advertising is subject to internal review by Bunndle at any time.
As an Advertiser:
Adherence to the guidelines outlined below does not guarantee Bunndle’s acceptance of advertising content,
and is not necessarily sufficient to meet the standards of all applicable laws. Each advertiser should consult
with legal counsel before seeking to place any advertising to ensure it adheres to all applicable laws. These
Content Guidelines may be updated from time to time by Bunndle.
Ads must include standard image formats (.jpg, .bmp, .gif) and/or html content and links. Advertisements will
vary in size when displayed to an end user, but in general will appear approximately 480 pixels x 360 pixels in
size when displayed to an end user in a software bundle.
As a Publisher:
Applications should only include content which is considered legitimate and legal to use and distribute
according to Bunndle’s
- Alcohol or alcoholic beverages
- Sexual Content
- Sexually suggestive text, images or situations
- Nudity (full, partial or implied)
- Prostitution (direct solicitation or implied)
- Content depicting or promoting violence, including harming or killing humans or animals
- Content promoting illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Content promoting pharmaceutical drugs or products
- Hateful Speech
- Content that is offensive
- Content promoting violence or advocating against a particular group, including groups identified by their age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or handicap
- Content promoting gambling or betting of any kind. (This only applies to the US and other countries in which such content is illegal.)
- Content promoting tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Content promoting firearms, ammunition or fireworks
- Any other illegal content in the applicable jurisdiction
- Include or cross-promote any third party applications, products, services or content during the download and installation process for your Advertisement.
- Include links to any URL that results in an automatic download of any kind
- Include links to any landing pages which do not render correctly
- Include misleading text or URLs
- Include subscription or quiz-based ads
- Include The display URL that is provided for the ad must match the landing page URL of the promoted website.
- Provide clear and understandable disclosure to the user regarding your application, product and
services, including contact information, pricing, terms of payment, refund policies, customer support
- The application causes issues with our platform.
- The application includes information that can mislead users or falsely coerce them to take certain actions.
- The application includes excessive advertisements (e.g., pop-ups, affiliate offerings, etc.)
- The application contains broken links or content that is not properly displayed.
- The application does not function, install, or uninstall as intended.
- The application operates in ways that abuses the device's functions, resulting in poor user experience
- without the user's expressed consent.
We can take enforcement action against you and any or all of your applications if we determine in our sole
judgment that your or your application violates Bunndle's Terms and Policies. Enforcement action is both
automated and manual, and can include removing your application from our network, restricting you and your
application's access to Bunndle's Network and Services, terminating our agreements with you, or any other
action as we in our sole discretion deem appropriate.